Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prezi Action




I just pimped my presentation on Point of View with Prezi. I LOVE it. It's much more attractive than powerpoint and the best part is, it's in the cloud! The tutorials are a must, but once I got the hang of it, it became very easy to do. 


 They seem to be adding new features often, which I like. I had been using this tool off and on, but I learned about the new features and it's great. I think kids are going to come to expect dynamic, engaging presentations like these. Once again, this has "flipped classroom" written all over it!

4 comments:

  1. The more I use Prezi, the more impressed I am with it. This turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great work Andrew! Prezi's do look more attractive than PowerPoints, and the students can go through the presentation whenever they need to if it is embedded to your teacher page/blog!

      Delete
  2. Really liked your Prezi and how you incorporated film clips into it. I am looking forward to experimenting with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. I like how you incorporated the lesson right into the prezi. Substitute lesson plan anyone?

    ReplyDelete