Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Google Form Time

Hi Everyone,  Here is my google form.  Give it a whirl.  It's a fun little quiz.


I LOVE Google Forms.  They are a wonderful, quick way to do a formative assessment and collect data into a spreadsheet.  I used it with my action research, and it was easy to see where students were with their reading.
Also,

1.  It's fast.  you could literally make one in 5 minutes
2.  It's in the cloud.  Easy to get to
3.  Results are on one page.  You just scan with your finger down each question to find interesting responses.
4.  You can post it in a central location.
5.  There are a lot of options for response types.

It's a great tool that I should use even more to collect quick feedback for the following day.

Oh, I also used it to collect student email info for mass emails.  Hopefully with Google Accounts, I won't have to do that again!

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. I like your questions. :) I agree, Google Forms are a quick and easy way to gather information from students and staff. I hope that more of us start to use them--they can be a powerful tool. And FYI, the tech dept is planning to roll out student Gmail accounts this fall, with various permissions set up, depending on school level. Yay!

    ReplyDelete